Explore how to build successful partnering relationships with stakeholders through gaining insights about yourself and others, and choosing ways of adapting your style and approach to be effective.
This module will enable you to:
- Choose your partnering behaviours so that you will be more effective in different situations
- Create your ‘intention’ to have the ‘impact’ you want
- Identify individual differences and adapt to build rapport, trust and credibility
- Understand your stakeholders, from a business and personal perspective
- Plan and prepare for critical meetings>